[Healeys] Fwd: HD8 dashpot damper part #s

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jul 1 17:21:55 MDT 2020

Richard and Perry,

Both of my S.U. books show AUC8112 as the only damper for the BJ8

AUC8114 is for the Mk II tri-carb and ALL of the Sprites with the exception of the Bugeye (S.U. calls it ‘Frogeye’ as do you British listers) which has AUC8103

AUC8115 is found in the HD8s fitted to E-type Jags and the 4 litre Jensen 541 from 1960 – 1963.

For you Anoraks out there, my main S.U. book by S.U. is called SPARE PARTS AND SPECIFICATION CATALOGUE.  It runs to 179 pages and is spiral bound.

I got it at the Goodwood Revival back in 2015.  It is a very useful little handbook.

It has everything you wanted to know about S.U. carburettors, but were too afraid to ask.  😊

Mark

Ardmore

NZ