[Healeys] Does synthetic oil leak more?

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Sun Jan 12 18:38:25 MST 2020

Opps!, sorry I used a slang word. Should have said "thou". Best oil
channel for conventional oil is .0015"...not microns.
The synthetic oil leaks from the transmission and overdrive come from
seepage around the lockout switch, annular ring and any protruding
bolts that could seep around the threads. Conventional oil-due to its
larger molecule size can't sneak out as easily. I only used the
bearing clearance as a reference to the size of oil channels found in
older engines. Sorry to offend. Hank