[Healeys] Does synthetic oil leak more?

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Sat Jan 11 08:23:31 MST 2020

I am not a leak expert, but I find this hard to understand. For there to be a leak there has to be a hole. Is it because the synthetic oil molecules are smaller than the non-synthetic oil molecules? Given that the "holes" come in different sizes this seems illogical. Is it because the synthetic oil is more slippery? How is that measured? How much more slippery is it? Gary Hodson