[Healeys] Exhaust sound

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 20:33:46 MST 2020

Mild steel really doesnt work, as soon as you smack them, the baffles will
corrode loose shortly thereafter.  The SS mufflers seem to take a smashing
much better and still retain their effectiveness.  Also, the SS systems
seem to sound just like mild steel after a 5-10K of run in for the carbon
to build up internally.