[Healeys] Wheels/Tires

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 5 22:31:38 MST 2020

I’d not heard the term “cog drive” before, but it is certainly apropos.  I have found them to be very robust.  The only downside is cleaning 72 spokes is a pain.  That said, SlickStix make the job much easier and faster.

https://www.amazon.com/Detailing-Tool-Sticks/dp/B00319SEQO/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Slick+Stixx <https://www.amazon.com/Detailing-Tool-Sticks/dp/B00319SEQO/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Slick+Stixx&qid=1578288579&sr=8-2> &qid=1578288579&sr=8-2

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7