[Healeys] Wheels/Tires

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Sun Jan 5 13:49:04 MST 2020

The photo from Bruce  ID’s the adapter and wheel as Dayton’s. The adapter shown is an older version of what Dayton now calls the OTD.  These have been around a long time and hot rodders have used them for decades.  What some used to call cog drive. The older cog drive wire wheels were a bit crude in appearance but very strong and the cog takes the torque better than a spline drive wheel. I have a set of the older wheels on the back of a 100-Six in the garage.  I’ll send a couple photos of wheel and adapters from my phone for comparison.
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10