[Healeys] Tie Rod End Slotted Nuts

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Jan 4 10:19:52 MST 2020

M11 is not a standard metric size. Extremely unlikely you will ever come
across this thread anywhere.

Standard is either M10x1,5 or M12x1,75.

15TPI gives 1,69 mm per thread so the M12 die could loosely fit the stud.

M11x1,0 or M11x1,5 is very rarely used as a repair thread when an M12
stud/bolt or an M10 tap hole or nut is damaged and cannot be replaced or
the thread is used in a very specific construction where bolts/nuts are
calculated to the limit or other engineering purposes.

What you have is probably one of the many 7/16" diameter British or
Unified threads.

Kees Oudesluijs