[Healeys] Today's Rant

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Feb 22 11:32:03 MST 2020

 I was using an impact gun on low torque setting with my son pulling the joint tight as I applied the gun.  Worked great on the right side.  Just spun the threads when we got to the left side.  I figure it will be different with the castle nuts on the new side rods.  No nylon to grab the threads.  Maybe.  Your pickle fork idea sounds like you need three hands to accomplish.Mike MacLean