[Healeys] Facet Cube 12v Fuel Pump, 1/8 NPT, 2-3.5 psi | Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Feb 19 09:38:26 MST 2020

I've noticed the thermal issue as well.   I attribute it to the pump's
coil--essentially the pump's body and similar to a solenoid--getting
heat-soaked and its impedance increasing so that not enough current
flows through it to pull the diaphragm back.

Or, the pump just gets an attitude when it gets hot.