[Healeys] BJ8 Phase 1 Hooters

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Feb 17 19:09:03 MST 2020

My BJ8--67HBJ8L38652--built in November, 1966 has the 'vertical' type
spade connectors (at least, it has a couple that haven't snapped off).
I've had it for 35 years and it had about 64K miles on it when I bought
it and I don't think the horns were touched (until I took them apart for
some reason I don't remember).