[Healeys] Facet Cube 12v Fuel Pump, 1/8 NPT, 2-3.5 psi | Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Feb 16 12:30:06 MST 2020

I must be the outlier; I've had many SU pumps fail on the road over the
years (maybe, because until recently I was putting 5-7K miles/year on my
BJ8?).  I've bought new points-based, rebuilt several--for a few years
the replacement points were pure crap--bought new SU electronic and
built SU electronic from kits and had the late Dave DuBois rebuild
several (now in pieces on the bench).  Still, I stick with them hoping
for one of the legendary points type that supposedly last a million miles.

I always thought/assumed the film on the diaphragm face was mylar (not
kevlar).

Bob