[Healeys] 100-4 Steering Wheel

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Wed Feb 5 11:18:31 MST 2020

You guys missed it-at least no one commented...in the picture I sent
of the overdrive relays, was my wood steering wheel. Now seen here in
this photo in the early restoration stages. This works fine to get it
around the shop in a limited use way. My Healey steering wheel is in
perfect condition as a result even after body shop/painting. Hank,
healeyhelper.com