[Healeys] Choke cable

Tom ah3000me at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 18:17:45 MST 2020

Fred,

I refinished my dash last winter, and re-installing the choke cable was one
of the things I had to do.   From the engine bay, I fished a wire thru the
firewall hole into the passenger compartment.   Stand on the passenger's
side as you do this, so that you can aim the wire down and toward the
driver's foot pedals.   Attach the choke cable to the fish wire, then
gently pull the choke cable back into the engine compartment.

As you pull, be careful of the wiring.  You don't want to accidentally pull
a wire loose or put stress on any of the wiring.   An assistant would be
helpful, one person to push from the passenger compartment while the other
pulls from the engine compartment, but if you're careful, you can do both
roles yourself.

Good luck!

 - Tom