[Healeys] Choke cable

Robert Begani rfbegani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 16:07:25 MST 2020

Hi Fred:

I did remove the heater box to make the job replacing the choke cable easier last year.  However, I did not replace the heater box because I have no need for it in South Florida.  Although I remember taking it out 30 years ago and did get it back in after a time when I lived in Chicago by standing on my head.

Bob Begani

BJ8