[Healeys] Fuel sender leak

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Dec 31 17:52:29 MST 2020

First, rule out pinhole leaks from the tank.

Working from memory--I'm zero for one today--the wire-wound resistor and
slider are housed in a small, box-like housing; is this what you're
referring to? If so, I don't think any vendors have a gasket for the
screwed-on 'lid,' but you can make a gasket and put some fuel-resistant
sealer on it. If there's an actual terminal, separate from the box, that
comes through the box, I'd probably use a good epoxy.

This is a sealer I've had success with: *https://tinyurl.com/ya22sjep

*