[Healeys] FW: Girling Rear Brake Spring Fitting Tool

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Dec 19 07:18:40 MST 2020

Simon,

You may perhaps find an explanation in this Girling manual:

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Complete-Girling-Dunlop-Service-Manual-Cylinders-Servos-Calipers/323602361719?hash=item4b58342d77:g:xB0AAOSwW~JcFktA

If not it will be a source of information on most other Girling
equipment. I have used a similar manual quite often in the past.

Kees Oudesluijs