[Healeys] Swivel axle identification

john harper ah100tech at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 12:51:17 MST 2020

The Miller

I am not aware of any particular marking but the thing to be careful of is
that they are different from the early BN1 versions. A quick look and they
seem to be the same but the BN1 has 3/8" threads and 3/8" holes for the
long through bolts. The ones you are considering are 7/16" in both cases.

Regards