[Healeys] 100 master cylinder rebuild

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 8 10:51:47 MST 2020

Don't sand any internal parts. OK to use crocus cloth to polish but no
emery or other abrasive. Clean all with brake fluid. Rubber sleeve can
go over the boot when installed to keep dirt out and boot from
slipping...use rubber grease to lube all rubber.

BRAKE PEDALS & MASTER CYLINDERS BN1, BN2

If you sleeve the cylinders they will be a permanent fix, but costly.
If the bore is clean-no pits or scores then you do not need to sleeve.
End cap is for access and is original. See pictures attached. Hank,
healeyhelper.com