[Healeys] 100 master cylinder rebuild

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:02:29 MST 2020

Included in the Moss seal rebuild kit is a large wide/thin "rubber band" type seal that is not pictured in the service manual.  I assume it goes over the thin round "castle top" spacer in the end cover??? Also my "castle top" spacer is removable (also not pictured seperate in service manual). Is this correct or an aftermarket MC?

Also looking for plunger surface prep advise since it is a sealing surface and slides in the rear seal. Polish it? Super fine sandpaper? Just clean it? I plan to send the body out to be re-bushed.
Thank you,  Shawn

The Millers

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test drive."