[Healeys] Headlight bucket to body gasket for 1955 100

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 12:44:17 MST 2020

Listers
Anyone have a source for the subject gasket, Lucas part number 555-415 used on 1955 100’s? I believe Roger Moment had produced some of these parts decades ago and I bought a set for our BN2. These are the gaskets that have a flap on them that closes the gap between the installed headlight rim and the fender. Another 100 owner noticed them the other day and asked about availability. Anyone have a lead?
Thanks
Perry

Sent from my iPhone