[Healeys] Carb removal

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 1 13:51:46 MST 2020

Recommend you remove both carbs as a unit, and put new seals in
both-rebuilding one will do no good, and if you want to get rid of
leaks you should address each one. Its not a bad job on the
bench-mostly cleanup...then reinstall as a unit-slips right back into
position with inlet manifold. Hank

Healeys"