[Healeys] Lost Keys

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 08:47:55 MST 2020

This familiar subject is a welcome reminder that I am not alone is this world.  Somedays I feel like I spend most of my time searching for something I had just the day before. I love the subtly obvious & humorous  "Everything will always be found at the last place you look". On a related subject, I have heard it suggested that this "hobby" should be described as "parts collecting" &/or "to do list" making. Gary Hodson