[Healeys] Offset or Bad Q.C.?

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 18:21:38 MDT 2020

It is part of the adjustment (tilt) to move the top of the side curtains against the top material. Don’t forget there is always more to the story.  On almost all of the 100 side curtains except the perplex plastic ones, the adjustment for a good fit involved tweaking the metal frame a bit to get the top of the screen to fit snug against the top material. Rotating the sockets only gives so much adjustment. Oh if the wood block in the door has been messed with,  all your hard work may be for not. This is another reason almost every outer panel, windshield, sidecurtains, etc should be test fit before the metal and body/paint work is completed.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10