[Healeys] Donald M Healey Memorial Redwood Grove

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 22:26:31 MDT 2020

Can't help with a photo, David, but I think resurrecting the sign is a
great idea. No one can replace the original buildings and certainly not
the great trees that may be lost, but a new 'DMH Memorial Grove' sign
would be a great token of resilience (if not defiance).

There are lots of truly great Healey roads in that area, and I drove
most of them many times when I lived in the Bay Area. Hope some either
survived, or can make a comeback (we're currently 'entertaining' my GF's
step-mom, who had to evacuate their house near Lexington Reservoir).

Bob