[Healeys] Donald M Healey Memorial Redwood Grove

David Nock healeydoc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 22 12:31:06 MDT 2020

I am looking for some photos of the original DMH Grove sign. I have to put together my column for our newsletter. And figured this may be the topic. Then maybe we can put a fund together to replace it.

I have all the past Healey Highlights so if someone can tell me the year it was dedicated i can then start searching.

David Nock