[Healeys] LEDs should not be used for turn signal indicators?

Mark Fawcett m.fawcett at cox.net
Sat Aug 22 20:51:02 MDT 2020

I've converted to LED turn signals and brake lights. I'm using the original
flasher, but to avoid hyper flashing (blinkers flashing VERY fast) you have
to install LED light load resistors at all four corners. I didn't replace
the dash light and it seems to operate as normal (mostly).

Mark Fawcett
1959 BT7