[Healeys] LEDs should not be used for turn signal indicators?

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 14:40:34 MDT 2020

Based upon what I know about the workings of the original Lucas flasher
unit I would think that the turn signal warning lights would probably work
with an LED but the bulb failure feature would not as it is dependent upon
the ratio of the current draw of the warning light bulb to that of the
signal lamps through which it is grounded.