[Healeys] LEDs should not be used for turn signal indicators?

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Aug 22 14:20:33 MDT 2020

 You need one of these for LED flashers:
Flashers

| $17.95 |  |

|  |
Flashers

Electronic Flashers for use with LED Lamps

Mike MacLean

    On Saturday, August 22, 2020, 11:33:20 AM PDT, sentenac.rw--- via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:

 I am guessing that it is related to the fact that LED lights don't
draw much current.  Maybe they don't draw enough current to activate
the original flasher.  I think it depends on current to heat a
bimetallic strip.  A solid state flasher should not care.

-Roland

--

Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Healeys at autox.team.net