[Healeys] FW: Badge Restoration

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Sat Aug 8 00:02:13 MDT 2020

Hi Curt, not guilty in this case. However my second 1954 Nash Healey
Coupe did come from the same collector here in Australia as the Healey
three litre convertible. There was way too much corroded aluminium
bodywork on the Alvis powered car for me to be interested! But it looks
like an excellent job is being done on restoring it. Image attached of
the Nash Healey coupe. True to form there is a lot missing! It came from
the Fred Roth collection in America where Fred used it as a parts car
for his other 54 Coupe. So Curt you weren't too far off the mark :)

Regards

Larry Varley