[Healeys] Early 300o wipers

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 6 20:26:16 MDT 2020

I recently got caught in a rain shower (with no top, but that is another story), and was sadly reminded about how bad the wipers are on my car (’59 BT7).  I must replace the rubbers; a no-brainer, but the spring pressure provided by that little “leaf spring” is pretty useless.  However, I recall the wipers being better in the past.  I’d like to preserve the original wiper arms and my first step will be to try and bend the spring to try and coax more pressure out of it, but I  wondered if anyone had any brilliant solutions to increase arm pressure.