[Healeys] Early Jack Handle Sets

Mirek Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 6 20:00:05 MDT 2020

Hi Mike,  I have no doubt you want this to complete the car.  I am in a similar position; I want it for originality, but carry a scissors jack for roadside repairs.  I have two correct jacks but have been looking for years for the correct handles.  I did have some made up, but it is difficult to form the “bulge” on the end with sufficient symmetry to be satisfying, so I am still keeping my eye out for them.

If you (or anyone else) happen across a set of handles for an early 3000, please let me know.

Cheers,

Mirek