[Healeys] Fwd: Fuel tank issue

Paul Leeks paull at glasgows.co.uk
Thu Apr 30 04:58:03 MDT 2020

Thanks to everyone for their help with this.

David is, of course, absolutely correct.  I do have an early Longbridge BN4
and the original pipe would have come through higher up and entered the
tank vertically.  So, it has obviously been 'modified' in the past!

Therefore, it looks like the easiest thing to do would be to try either
Bob's idea for a flexible braided stainless fuel line or Elton's ideas for
a BSPP swivel.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Many thanks all

Paul