[Healeys] Oil Additives

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Apr 26 17:40:55 MDT 2020

Not shilling for Costco, but they have Kirkland Full Synthetic on sale
for $26.99 for 2x5qt bottles (limit 2).  That's $2.70/qt for full
synthetic, I haven't even seen dino oil for that cheap in a couple
decades.  I ordered 2 of the 2-packs for my Ranger and Lincoln.

BTW, Walmart still has the 'hidden special' on Valvoline VR-1 20W-50
Racing Oil.

Bob