[Healeys] Oils - engine and gearbox

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Thu Apr 23 19:46:02 MDT 2020

The oil I use in my 100 and 3000 is the excellent Australian oil, PENRITE 20W-60 made for older cars such as ours.

I know a lot of Australian and New Zealand owners use it.  That said, I don’t know how far afield it is exported.

I also use RED LINE MT-90 in the gearbox and overdrive.

Mark

Ardmore, NZ