[Healeys] 1967 MkIII

Chris Scholz drscholz at visioncenterpc.com
Tue Apr 14 11:24:31 MDT 2020

Good afternoon,

First wanted to say thank you for all the help when I restored my 59 100-6. The contributions from this group were invaluable.

My friend in Muscatine Iowa is selling his ‘67.  He plans on listing this on bringatrailer.com.  I told him I could share it here first.  It was parked for a while and he started to drive it a few years ago.   I am not listing any price but I know he is very reasonable and fair and I know this would be a great buy for anyone living in the Midwest.  He bought his parts from Tom’s Imports.   His description and cell phone are listed below-his name is Todd.   If you call or text him, he will send more photos and you can discuss prices.

1967 Austin Healey 3000 MkIII 32,000 miles, 3rd owner my brother bought in 1970 from original owner I bought from him 1975 or 1976. Runs ok, carbs have been rebuilt but not sure they are tuned properly. Has electronic overdrive but currently not working. 563-272-1511