[Healeys] Birthday

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 11:13:09 MDT 2020

Thanks Bob and Perry.  I suspected as much; anti-virus/malware software
has always been hit-or-miss, and the developers usually err on the
suspicious side.  Of course, too many 'false positives' leads to people
disregarding the warnings, which makes the problem worse. And they're
usually 'fighting the last war again.'

Bob