[Healeys] Healey Wind Blocker

banjojohn banjojohn at cox.net
Fri Apr 10 11:11:14 MDT 2020

So, can anyone tell me what they are called, or a sku for the on the Moss site?  I want to see a picture of one.ThanksJohn O'Brien'65 BJ8'61 BugeyeSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10e.
-------- Original message --------From: ahbn6--- via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> Date: 4/5/20  10:35 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'Robert Begani' <rfbegani at gmail.com>, healeys at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Wind Blocker Moss also has one although at a higher price. They are also available on eBay and SC Parts among others John Simswww.healey6.comMatawan, NJ From: Healeys <healeys-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Robert BeganiSent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 11:06 AMTo: healeys at autox.team.netSubject: [Healeys] Healey Wind Blocker Listers: Every time I saw a newer sport convertible with a plastic shield behind the front seats, I wanted one for my Healey because after 50 MPH the wind blowing from behind is a tremendous force which will blow your hat off and discourage your female passenger from ridding with you when the top is down.  I had seen that https://www.lbcarco.com had Wind blockers for all LBC, but, not the big Healey.  So I considered building my own and looked them up on the site to see how they were constructed, found the now have a Wind blocker for the big Healey, and immediately ordered it for $175.00.   In the past 2 days since installing Wind Blocker, it has become my best purchase to give comfort to my top down driving.  In Florida in the winter it is the land of top down driving and I have not put up the top for 2 years.  I may never put up the top, unless I am going hundreds of miles in the hot sun.   I used a piece of ¾ inch PVC pipe cut to the distance between the posts and a little more so the pipe wedged between the posts and laying on the top frame holds up the Tonneau cover tightly so there is little drape. I was able to wrap and fold the Tonneau around the posts to get a good seal.  May attach straps later to complete the seal. Highly recommended for those who love to drive our LBC’s with the top down.  Best toy for your Healey.  I have no interest in lbcarco.  Also, the product is hard to find as you have to scroll down the list of special offers to find, however, it is in the search field under Tonneau.   Sorry about the poor pictures in the garage, finally, it is raining. Regards, Bob BeganiBJ8 ‘67