[Healeys] Healey Wind Blocker

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 9 15:03:21 MDT 2020

Robert:  Thank you for your response.  I was aware of that location but then I asked myself, self, how do I put my tonneau on when the tonneau bar fixtures are already occupied?  It is probably unique to my situation but the attached photo shows my tonneau already modified to go around my roll bar.  My 'wheel' was already reinvented.

The next option is to modify the tonneau bar to accept a frame for the Plexiglas that will allow it to be removed and stored if I ever wanted to put the top up.  However, that would require more modification to my 'wheel' and that does not look very feasible.

Len