[Healeys] Radiator Shovel, continued

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 22:48:27 MDT 2019

Shoukd have checked if it was pushing or sucking. Needed to be be a pusher
if on that side of the radiator. Used one attached to my X brace on my BN4
for years in LA. Blew air thru the rad to cool down in summer stop and go
traffic.  Removed it when I moved to Portland 26 years ago. Need one now as
we hit the 90s in June now, ih stead of two weeks in late Aug. Reinstalling
a new fan this winter.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone