[Healeys] Instrument Restoration

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Oct 28 19:43:26 MDT 2019

Also, the restorer may ask what kind of resto you want; 'better than
new' or otherwise.  Morris at West Valley--ex. of MoMa--told us when we
had our BN2's tach restored that he could make it look new, but it
probably wouldn't look right unless we did the other gauges as well.  We
went with 'clean it up.'

Bob