[Healeys] Instrument Restoration

George Marinos Gmari2 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 28 19:08:02 MDT 2019

Make sure your comparing apples for apples.  There are alot of variables and levels of ‘restoration’.  I have not done business with either of those companies, only Nisonger’s many years ago.  Let us know what you decide and the end result.  I have a KPH Speedometer that I am considering getting restored.
George

Sent from my iPad