[Healeys] POR15 in frame?

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Oct 28 11:14:44 MDT 2019

Can't hurt.  I shot LPS3 into my BJ8's frame with an undercoating gun;
linseed oil--often used in tubular aircraft fuselages--and other rust
preventives would be fine, too.

When we had our BN2/100M frame on a rotisserie, you could hear the rust
flakes/powder when you rotated the rotisserie.  Not much you can do
about it short of cutting the frame open (or replacing with one of the
new frames).

Bob