[Healeys] Trafficator Accident

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Oct 20 16:01:18 MDT 2019

I have a trafficator that was built by someone on the list.  Sorry it's been so long that this has been sitting waiting for it's part in the restoration I just don't remember who did this for me.  Today my dog knocked it over (the stator tube is installed).  It was leaning up against a corner of the room with a cotton cloth covering it to keep the dust out.  I put it back upright, but thought I should look at it and this is what I found.  Who on the list has parts for this?  Curt?  I can't even figure out how to take it apart to just send the head out for repair.Mike M