[Healeys] seat installation

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 14:25:16 MDT 2019

Len,
There should be both a wood strip and a metal plate. I decided to glue my
carpet to my sound/heat material feeling it would shield against wet
carpets rusting my floorboards and trans tunnel . I could not get the snaps
to pull the carpet down smoothly and it just looked terrible. The factory
would have cut the carpet around the metal and wood, so you could remove
your carpet to dry it out when it got wet. Much cheaper than actually
working to keep the cars from leaking in the rain.\:)
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>