[Healeys] seat installation

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 17 12:17:35 MDT 2019

Bob and Brad:  Curious about this thread, I took a look at my seat installation.  Without removing the seat, wood, and alleged metal plate, I can say that my assembly sits ON the carpet.  The carpet and seat installation was done quite a while ago.  I may have referenced the Moss video but can't remember.  However, as a novice doing this for the first time, I would have used the "remove/replace in reverse order" system implying that that was how the original seat was installed.  I can not see if there is a metal plate in there but I do not see a picture or listing of such a plate in the Moss catalog, Seat Frames, Foams, Fittings..

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031