[Healeys] moss water pump

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 23:45:53 MDT 2019

Howdy all,
 Has anyone recently purchased a water pump for the 3000 engine from Moss?
There were comments about quality in the past. I replaced my pump as
preventative maintenance about 10 years ago and 3000 miles. I am still
chasing some high running temps. I was given a gift certificate for Moss
and that I would replace the pump on the off chance it is my problem. The
issue was with the County pumps. Wish I could find my original one and
rebuild it...
Thanks
Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words