[Healeys] California Healey Owners

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 5 22:32:55 MDT 2019

The following was reported in the United British Sports Car Club's newsletter as coming from the Association of California Car Clubs:  "...The Legislature is busy finishing up bills for the year. Of note: Missing a front license plate has gone from a fix-it ticket to a $300 fine...".

I have long thought that this was inevitable with all the red light cameras and all the bridges going cashless, no human toll takers, encouraging the use of Fastrak.

I know there are a lot of Healeys without front license plates.  Has anyone been cited yet?

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031
            220,738 miles