[Healeys] Adhesive

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Nov 26 11:31:34 MST 2019

I don't think flammability is the issue California has with some
products; it's the volatile, highly toxic/carcinogenic solvents used in
many of them.  I can go a couple blocks down the street and buy as much
of a highly flammable--in fact, explosive--compound called 'gasoline'
and put it in my vehicles with no (unreasonable) restrictions.

Shame on California for trying to limit/reduce the amount of highly
toxic/carcinogenic chemicals in the air we all have to breathe. Shame
shame shame.

Bob