[Healeys] Banjo Gaskets

Charley Braum cbaustin at verizon.net
Fri May 24 18:16:14 MDT 2019

I don't have measurements, but, I just did a minor refresh on my BN-1
and the two gaskets are different. I know this now: I likely knew it
earlier but, well, you know how that goes!

I also used a very slight bit of Hylomar applied with the tip of a
toothpick and, after I got the placement of the gaskets correct, no
leaks (yet).

Off-Topic - I made a Viton gasket for my sending unit years ago and it
would leak until I put the slightest bit of Hylomar on both sides; OK since.

CB

---
https://www.avg.com