[Healeys] Tri-Carb sells for $74,000 on Bring A Trailer

Don Manning chemainuskid at gmail.com
Tue May 21 11:47:19 MDT 2019

I suspect that the seller may well be pretty happy, if the seller achieved
US74K, that equates to over CDN99K before Bank exchange charges.  It seems
unlikely to me that the car would sell in Canada in Canadian dollars at
that level, at least in the West, but others would know better than I.

It is not that hard to get a car imported from Canada into the US, my BN7
went to Florida in 2011, the transport company took care of all the
paperwork, the fees involved were fair.

Don